D1.1 Quality Management Plan
D1.2 Progress Report I WP1
D1.5 Ethical Issues Requirements
D2.2 Definition of the target groups
D2.3 System requirements specification and early use cases
D2.4 Definition of the final use cases
D3.1 First version of the personalised multifactorial model
D4.1 Design of the system and components specifications
D5.1 Development of the evaluation methodology
D6.1 Early concepts for new business model generating CO2 credits and alliances model
D7.1 Project Web Site
D7.2 Project Flyer
D7.4 Exploitation plan incorporating the new business model(s)
D7.6 Dissemination report including communication material
D8.1 POPD – Requirement No. 1
3. Presentation of BENEFFICE at the conference “Empowering cities: Innovative strategies for Smart Buildings and citizens” in Madrid on the 24th January 2018. This workshop counted with the participation of more than 70 professionals from companies, research centers, universities and public bodies from all across Europe.
4. BENEFFICE participated in the ICT for Energy Efficiency Contractors' meeting in Brussels organised by EASME on the 27th of February 2018.
5. BENEFFICE co-organised the Building Energy Efficiency Workshop which was held at the National Documentation Center in Athens, Greece on the 19th of June 2018.
6. BENEFFICE participated as co-organizer in the H2020 Innovation Workshop entitled “The next day for Energy Efficiency” in the ELTRUN E-Business Research Center in Athens, Greece on the 7th of November 2018.
7. Distribution of leaflets in the European Utility Week in Vienna 6-8 November 2018.
8. BENEFICE attended the Covenant of Mayors Investment Forum – Energy Efficiency Finance Market Place Event which took place in Brussels on the 19th-20th of February 2019.
9. BENEFFICE presentation at the Sustainable Places Conference 2019 on the 5th-7th of June 2019.
Scientific Publications and Conferences
1. Protopapadakis, E., Doulamis, A., Kaselimi, M., "Changing User's energy consumption behavior using IΟT", 7th International Symposium & 29th National Conference on Operational Research, June 14-16, 2018, Chania, Crete, Greece
2. M. Kaselimi, N. Doulamis, A. Doulamis, A. S. Voulodimos, and E. Protopapadakis, “Bayesian-Optimized Bidirectional LSTM Regression Model for Non-Intrusive Load Monitoring,” 44th International Conference on Acoustics, Speech, and Signal Processing, Brighton, 2019.
3. A. Garbi, A. Malamou, N. Michas, Z. Pontikas, N. Doulamis, E. Protopapadakis, T. N. Mikkelsen, K. Kanellakis and J. L. Baradat, BENEFFICE: Behaviour change, consumption monitoring and analytics with complementary currency rewards, Proceedings of Sustainable Places Conference 2019, June 5-7, 2019, Cagliary, Italy. You can download the full paper here: https://www.mdpi.com/2504-3900/20/1/12/pdf
4. H. Launonen, A. Tisov, A. Melasecche Germini, R. Olivadese, K. Koroleva, M. Lukasik, A. Malamou, D. Arabsolgar, E. Zacharis and A. Garbi, Exploitation of the European Research Projects Aiming to Achieve a Behavior Change for Energy Saving Through Innovative IT Solutions, Proceedings of Sustainable Places Conference 2019, June 5-7, 2019, Cagliary, Italy. You can download the full paper here: https://www.mdpi.com/2504-3900/20/1/13/pdf