D1.1 Quality Management Plan
D2.3 System requirements specifications and early use cases
D4.1 Design of the system and components specifications
D7.1 Project Web Site
D7.2 Project Flyer
D8.1 POPD – Requirement No. 1
3. Presentation of BENEFFICE at the conference “Empowering cities: Innovative strategies for Smart Buildings and citizens” in Madrid on the 24th January 2018. This workshop counted with the participation of more than 70 professionals from companies, research centers, universities and public bodies from all across Europe.
4. BENEFFICE participated in the ICT for Energy Efficiency Contractors' meeting in Brussels organised by EASME on the 27th of February 2018.
5. BENEFFICE co-organised the Building Energy Efficiency Workshop which was held at the National Documentation Center in Athens, Greece on the 19th of June 2018.
6. BENEFFICE participated as co-organizer in the H2020 Innovation Workshop entitled “The next day for Energy Efficiency” in the ELTRUN E-Business Research Center in Athens, Greece on the 7th of November 2018.
7. Distribution of leaflets in the European Utility Week in Vienna 6-8 November 2018.
8. BENEFICE attended the Covenant of Mayors Investment Forum – Energy Efficiency Finance Market Place Event which took place in Brussels on the 19th-20th of February 2019.
Scientific Publications and Conferences
1. Protopapadakis, E., Doulamis, A., Kaselimi, M., "Changing User's energy consumption behavior using IΟT", 7th International Symposium & 29th National Conference on Operational Research, June 14-16, 2018, Chania, Crete, Greece